Yep, we've got a tooth. Well, at least a tiny hint of one. The one next to it is right behind, a long with the top two, so I'm assuming we will continue teething hell for quite a while.
I'm going to miss his gummy little smile! Here's one of my favorite shots of his gummy mouth.
But he will be so cute with his little teeth. Just another way where he is becoming such a big boy.
I tried to take a picture of the new tooth, but he had a Fort Knox lock on his mouth, so I couldn't get it. I did get a cute pic that shows how much he gnaws on everything.
One down, 43 more to go!



He looks SOOOOO different in that second photo!
ReplyDeleteDon't remind me that there are 43 teeth! Oy!
Is it the bad haircut? lol
ReplyDelete1st tooth?? Wow, Jack has 8!! I wish he only had one.
ReplyDeleteYep, he just barely got it too. I'm waiting for the others to come in so maybe he/we can have a break in teething!
ReplyDelete