Adam is 10 months!
He is definitely more toddler than baby, which makes me both sad and thrilled.
He crawls like a champ and cruises along furniture shockingly quick. He can stand on his own for several seconds at a time. He can walk using a walking toy, or even just the laundry basket. He's starting to work on waving goodbye and suddenly is able to shake his head no when he's done eating (we didn't work on this, so I'm not sure where he got it from).
Oh and he has 2 teeth now! We're finally getting a bit of break from teething hell. He's working on some more, so the break will be a short one.
He's a big eater and loves his dairy products. He is in heaven as long as I'm serving him his plain yogurt or cheese sticks. Between them and breast milk, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't start mooing. He also enjoys lots of finger foods and feeds himself quite well.
While nighttime sleeping is still wonky, his naps are getting better. He used to take 2 30-45 minute naps, but lately he typically takes an 1 1/2 nap in the morning and an hour in the afternoon; sometimes he even takes an 1 1/2 hours for both! Of course, just in time for me to go back to work and I can't fully take advantage of them. Stinker.
He's really enjoying playing with the kids from the playgroup. We've been going on more play dates and loves playing with all of the new toys and stealing sips out of everyone else's sippy cups. Well, he tries to steal sips, since he *still* hasn't mastered the sippy cup. He's still a champ with a straw though.
I can't believe we are 2 short months away from his first birthday already. I'm afraid to blink!



No comments:
Post a Comment