Sunday, March 1, 2009

Adam Rolled Over!

Yep, my baby rolled over today, from his back to stomach. He has been on the verge of doing it for a couple of weeks now. Still, it came as such a surprise to see him do it.

Well, I really didn't see him do it, but more saw the end result. I had placed Adam in his crib while I put away his laundry. He was on his back, sort of rolled halfway, and I remember wondering if today was going to be the day. When I looked back in a moment later, he was on his belly, looking a bit confused. My heart jumped and I ran for the camera (I feel silly since he's going to be rolling over in spades soon and it will be old hat). I called Abe, who had just left for a memorial service.

Here's the look on Adam's face from rolling for the first time. "What the heck was THAT?"



I tried to show his rolling to Abe later, but Adam wasn't having any of it and just sucked on his hand. Stinker.

My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment