Saturday, September 5, 2009

Walk This Way...

Yep, as you guessed from the title, Adam took his first real steps. Can you believe that I have a walker?? Crazy, I know.

He has been practicing standing this week and has gotten much better at it. Now he will stand when you tell him to and takes a few wobbly steps. You should see the look on his face, so much pride and happiness. He will even grunt his "eh, eh, eh" way of getting out attention if you happen to be not looking his way when he's standing. So cute... although I'd like for the he-man grunting for my attention to change to a simple "Mama!" Knowing my luck, I'll be getting an "I love you, Eh-eh-eh!" in my future.....

Manal's brother Nabil got it on video and I'm waiting for him to send it to me. I'll post it when I get it.

My boy is a walker!!!

1 comment: