It's been a snowy winter this year. They say it's going to be the snowiest in 30 years. I remember that we used to have winters like this when I was little. The snow piles would be well past my head. We would climb on the snow mountains in parking lots made by the plows and people would cross country ski in the streets. Kids today don't have many memories of that since it's been drier this past decade. I'm happy to see the snow since it brightens up the day (especially with all of the sunshine we've been having lately!) and is good for the lakes.
The boys decided to play a quick game of snow football today. I put Adam in a snowsuit that my mom got him and took him out for his first taste of snow (all other times he's been in the car seat with a blanket over his face). I was shocked at how small the suit was on him since it was *way too big just a few weeks ago. Even though it was pretty cold, he seemed to like it.
As pretty as it was, I'm ready for spring!



No comments:
Post a Comment